Saturday, February 27, 2010

SATURDAY'S TSUNAMI

I can laugh about it now,, but as I was teaching on Saturday morning. Two members of my immediate family were running for the hills in danger of natures wrath.



My instructor  used to tell the class he was training and preparing us to survive the next tsunami . I also would say the same thing in class while making you do those hard bear crawls !


My sister in law was panicking in the background as my brother was telling me of the impending danger approaching them as they vacationed in Hawaii .


I quickly told her that she already prepared for this taking her Russian kettlebell class. I hope it brought her to clearer thinking. My brother is also the most prepared survivalist I know. He will check your bag to make sure you are as well when he is going some place with you . :)



So,,, how much fight will you have in you, to survive what you might come up against ???? Will you give up or roll over and get hurt or die. When you are training with kettlebells, not only do you strengthen your body,, you strengthen your mind. Studies show people that are in shape do better all the way around in life.



Its been a scary day for me , concerned for loved ones. I have complete faith in them that they would think on their feet.