Monday, January 31, 2011

Beyond the yellow ribbon

I myself am a blue star mother times two ! Both my children are in the Airforce serving overseas.

I recently watched the Oprah episode with the first lady featured on the show. I was inspired to offer something for the families and service members that would like to try a new exercise style.

I started training with Kettlebells the day my first born , daughter entered boot camp. I wanted to mirror something she was going to be doing for the next 8 weeks .

My training not only exceeded my kids fitness levels ,when they come back to the states they just shake their heads that mom is fitter then they are, and they are in the military !

I guess it works !

So my offer is to any military member or family member that wants to get fit ! Let's not forget the parents of as well.


Please email me  at  roxz71@aol.com with location and time questions in the TC area.

POWER TO YOU !

http://www.minnesotanationalguard.org/btyr/