Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Epson salts,,,,,

About a month ago , a friend of mine turned me on to Epson Salts. I told him that I couldn't figure out, why I was feeling the way I was. I wasn't sore although my training has picked up alot these days.. I rather couldn't recover from it all !
My sleep pattern was distrubed , I would wake up uncomfortable in my temperpedic bed , not a good thing.
I tried the epson salts in my bath in the morning. I was a new person, of course followed by a few bottles of water was the other trick.
I keep the salts out as a reminder when  I cant settle down from a late night training session or when I feel like a Mac truck hit me to use this remedy . Why? , because it works !
Heres a link for some more good reading on the subject.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/health-benefits-of-epsom-salt-baths.html?page=3