Saturday, October 27, 2012

Growing in dimension

I got an email some time ago. It was about being multi- dementional !
I thought about it and it seemed this is were my life was going. Not only for the economics of it , but for the pure excitement of it .
My friends and clients got tired of the conversation about kettlebell all the time and frankly I did too.

So, I pushed to be what kettlebell has allowed me the pleasure to be. A strong not only physical but strong mentally as woman .
There were so many roads I could take but the small seed planted during my first cert came to mind.
The route of a Firefighter played out. It soon snowballed into becoming a EMT , Firefighter , Smokechaser , Rescue Tech. I currently hold 9 jobs and if I was given the opportunity to train or learn more, I would jump at it.

I am ok not being the best at anything, just give my best effort to it all.

A student asked today, " Where do you get that energy " ? I said its the kettlebell, a personal drive and no caffiene ! Being slightly ADD helps too.

Just because I am an older person , doesn't mean I stop growing . I would admit I am harder on myself and I strive to pass.