Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving


I am thankful for.....

A new way of training, that doesn't take a lot of time and produces the results I desire.
An addiction to something that is positive to my health and well being.
A new passion in my life, that I NEVER get bored with or stop talking about.,, thanks for putting up with me friends and family and students! :)
An energy and youthful feel that Russian Kettlebell brings each day to make my life a happy one.
The hard work I have put into something that brings me great rewards.
The pain, soreness, bruises and the battle scares, THANKS JC for undoing some of that !

I am thankful for an opportunity to use my teaching skills to affect peoples lives/health for the better.......or for days after the training :) Ouch
I was so thankful to have both my children home for dinner this year.