Friday, June 4, 2010

BACK IN THE USA

My trip to London and Paris was a memorable one. As you know my daughter is in the USAF serving in England.


One of the places I visited in France was the Sacre'-Coeur , one the greatest Paris landmarks, high above the city of Butte Montmartre.

400 hundred steps to the top. I took them two at a time and breezed up the climb leading to the church. The streets had a elevation that worked the legs. It was a good thing I brought my fit flops in several different styles to get through all that 10 -12 hrs of swift walking everyday that I was on vacation.You had to move quickly to see all we wanted to see in just a short time. I actually lost weight . I ate enough to keep me going and burned it all off.

I don't care to see another piece of bread for a while , the diet was off while I traveled and I could feel it.

Weight is not a problem in this city, everyone walks everywhere , I wish we had that here.

I am heading to the farmers market this weekend and the Wedge to load up on wheatgrass and raw foods.



Get ready to work those legs, its good to be back in the USA !