Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome to Russian kettlebell training

Welcome Maple Grove , MN Park and Rec




By now you have realized that Russian kettlebell training is not your ordinary way of exercise training. Some of you will have a Paradigm sift. Changing your thinking about how you move your body or take care of you is going to happen with this class.

You may have experienced that 2nd day sore , you might have a bruise or two. You sweated and took in oxygen like no other time in you life. The mind that will change before the body does .



I changed my thinking about the way I exercised immediately after my second class . I saw the change happening in my body and quickly after that and all aspects of my life followed the training.

Those of you willing to put the effort into taking care of you greatest gifts , your body , mind and soul,.and determined enough ,will show up again on Saturday morning .



Remember you know your body better then anyone else. Do what YOU can and move forward ......