Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Goddess herself


Today, I was asked to substitute Andrea's class. I was so honored and excited to do so. Andrea is the goddess! I took her prep class before I certified. She helped with the fine details in finding perfection of moment. I thought I knew a few things, BUT walking into her class brought me back to square one.
Its always a good thing to go back to fundamentals. Sometimes we forget what it is supposed to feel like.
It wasn't hard to chameleon into what she wanted to see.
The second training session she saw improvement. I learned how to breathe behind the shield, to power the press up.
I am able as any instructor is, to bring my own flare to the session, I hope the students learned a few new things, I am striving to spread the word to whom ever will dare to step up.