Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kettlebells for the Cure



Kettlebells for the Cure.
http://store.kettlebellinc.com


I have purchased a pink bell before. I was always teased about the color in class. I always knew it was mine though. I love the color PINK!
These bells are regulation weights. I would prefer and you would be doing yourself a favor to get used to the weight.
Buy pairs, you should have 18 lb. or 26 lb.. If your going to challenge yourself at class, then grab a set of 26 lb., or 12 kilo.
I might be going to Dragondoor in OCT. If there is a volunteer to come with me to pick up bells, I will go get them.
They make a great Christmas gift, so think ahead. It might be the best gift you give yourself this year!
Strength, endurance, functional movement, and don't forget that BELL BUTT!
Power to you!